Monday, June 21, 2010

My 5 TELUS rabbit critters.

TELUS has made a number of bunny critters over the years and I have finally collected all 5 of them. The 5 in my collection are all by Gund. Here is a brief explanation in order:

1) This one is a white bunny and I got this one from a holiday critter pack that was given to employees in Christmas 2009.

2) This tan bunny is the oldest of all my critters. It dates from before 2005 and is the first bunny. It is missing its Gund tag. It was acquired from an employee who was moving to another province and so she gave me her critters and this was the gem of the bunch. I have never seen another bunny like this one.

3) This horribly blurry photo is my brown bunny. I got this from the wife of a TELUS installer who had lots of old critters. This dates from before 2006. I have only seen one other one like it which is owned by somebody in my department.

4) This brown and white bunny is really nice and I also got this from the installer's wife. It is from around 2006.

5) The final bunny is the floppy eared grey bunny. This is another critter that I got from an employee that moved away. I have seen 2 or 3 of these around but it is quite rare. I am not sure when it is from.





2 comments:

  1. I found this because I have the fourth bunny there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first one! But my mom tossed it into the washing machine and it was ruined :(

    ReplyDelete