Monday, June 21, 2010

5 more of my critters.

The first critter I am presenting in this blog post is the TELUS flamingo. This critter is quite old. I believe it came out around 2006 and it is one of the rare critters that was not made by Gund. This is a Wild Republic critter. I acquired this in trade for another critter that I had extras of.



Here is the famous TELUS tree frog critter. I waited months to get my hands on one of these and now I have a few of them. It has magnetic hands so it can grasp onto things. It is by Gund.



This is a fairly new critter that I have a few of that is from a 2008 campaign. This meerkat is by Gund and was a very common critter that TELUS employees were able to get at employee roadshows.



Here is my TELUS monkey critter by Gund. It has magnetic legs and is very nice. I have a couple of these.



I purchased the hippo from ebay and it came out in Christmas of 2005. This is one of the TELUS critters that is a little different than the rest because it is not a Gund. It is from Wild Republic. It is also a lot larger than most critters. It is probably double or triple the average critter size. Her tag is crinkled which is sad but she is a nice critter. There is a new TELUS critter coming out soon which is a smaller version of this one. I will post it when I acquire one.

1 comment:

  1. Are you willing to sell one of your Telus green frogs?

    ReplyDelete