Thursday, June 17, 2010

Here are all of my TELUS critter sets. Iguanas, fish, seahorses and goats.

These are my Telus iguana toys. They are all made by Gund and came out at various times. The most rare of them all is the blue one and I have only seen one other one other than mine. The green is also pretty rare. The pink ones were part of a Think breast cancer charity with Blackberry and Telus. The red one is pretty common as it was given out to employees at Christmas in 2009.



These are my 3 seahorses. I forget which year they came out but they all came out around the same time. This is the whole set of Telus Gund seahorses.



These pygmy goats came out in 2009 when Telus had pygmy goats features in their advertising campaigns. I got both at an employee road show. Both are made by Gund.



The Telus advertising campaign with the fish was very popular and these little Gund fish came out and were given to employees around the time the ads were popular.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know where I could purchase a GUND pygmy goat?

    ReplyDelete